RE: [MV] M38 Markings

From: Lee Franklin (lee@wellnesshealth.com)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 21:45:14 PDT

Better known as the 7th Special Forces Group, they are still known as the
7th SFG(A) or 7th SFG (ABN).
SFGA is probably still part of their bumper numbers, is it is on you M38.
If you could visit them, I bet you could take a gander at the current B-12,
likely a HMMWV?

I think they are currently stationed in Afghanistan.

here is a link to a unit history on the web

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/army/7sfg.htm

and another

http://www.methodist.edu/com/c341/7th/Index.html

nice little piece of history you have there =)

-Lee