Re: [MV] ID IF YOU CAN

From: Ron (rojoha@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jun 06 2004 - 08:24:46 PDT

Hey Jeff, that's interesting ( and funny, sorta).
    I thought they were kind of common since I've seen at least 3... the
one you brought to Aberdeen, the one I saw on a visit to Rich's just
before he passed on, and the one at George's. Now it turns out I've not
only not seen 3, but the same one in the hands of 3 different owners.