Looking for M1512A2 body work in So CA

From: rertman@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sun Jun 06 2004 - 09:01:29 PDT

Howdy, all:

Well, my M151A2 now looks somewhat OK with new tan paint on all the visible areas.

Now I need some more body work on the underside. Since I'm not a sheet metal
wizard and don't have the tools for that kind of work, I need to find someone in
southern CA who can put the finishing touches on the underside.

Someone also suggested that I apply a generous amount of that black rubbery
undercoating that on can buy in spray cans from Pep Boys. I'd like to get
the metal work done first, though.

Anyone out there know of a good shop that can do the work for a reasonable price?

Thanks to all,

Dick