Re: [MV] transmission hoist

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 07 2004 - 05:29:44 PDT

I bought one of these trans hoists from this seller. The hoist was in nice
working condition and even came with a photocopy of most of the manual. It was a
little bit larger than I imagined but I can see it will be indespensible once
I need it. I have used my engine crane through the passenger door in the past
but this will be much easier. This would be even more handy with a 5 ton as
their transmissions are very heavy compared to the deuce.
Kenny