Re: [MV] Found CCKW WWII GMC at weekend auction.

From: Dan Bever (goin_myway@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 07 2004 - 18:36:44 PDT

Hi Steve, thanks for the s/n information. I will check
out those locations which might be later this week. I
know the shovel was not the company you menchen but I
did not write it down. I will note the company when I
check on the serial number. It still had all of the
data plates on the Shovel I just did not think to note
the name of the company maker. Yours looks a lot
bigger than the one that is on my truck.
Dan

http://home.comcast.net/~cckw/wsb/html/view.cgi-photo.html--SiteID-1000600.html

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/goin_myway/album?.dir=/Yahoo!+Photo+Album