2.5 & 5 ton discussions

From: Jim Zehr (jimm1009@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 03:34:48 PDT

I wish to thank everyone who has responded to my
inquirey on the advantages and comparisons between the
two vehicles.
With regards to the CDL that is not of concern...only
the vehicles themselves and the opinions of the
operators both former and present are of
consideration.
The M54W truck mentioned yesterday evening has the
original data plate with no corrections or additions
to it since it was issued.
The "W" must be a really rare or one of a kind truck.
I will try to get the NSN today and post it for those
who are interested. As for the diesel engine it looks
like a factory installation and very professionally
done. There are a lot of people that don't care about
the trucks seem to do a less than professional looking
(or worse) installation. This does not apply to
anyone on this list though because those poeple don't
care about quality and history.
Thank very very much again for all the responses and
keep them coming. This is really a great group of
MVers.
Jim
jimm1009@yahoo.com