Shipment of MB/GPW jeep from CA to Alabama or East

From: jhooah (jhooah@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 05:59:08 PDT

Friend just won a 1/4 ton Jeep off e-bay. it's in Loma Linda (near LA) and needs to get to Virginia or somewhere East. Has tow hitch and lockouts but that's not the best way to long haul it.

Anyone interested in getting gas money or whatever is FAIR to the Alabama Mil Veh Convention next month and want to transport it, OR other options, drop me a line and I'll forward to him.

jhooah@mindspring.com

Regards
 W. Winget
Treasurer, Virginia Military Preservation Association
http://www.VMPA.us

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx