Re: [MV] Air show list online?

From: Ron (rojoha@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 17:34:40 PDT

Give this a shot:
http://www.airshows.org/schedules.htm

Rhode Island has one this year, as does Westover ARB. Both are do able.
    And lets not forget the Blue Angels on Nantucket, MA in September. But
with the ferry cost so high, it might be cheaper to buy a DUKW or a Higgins
boat to get there. But the prospect of 3 days of Blue Angels air shows and
MAXIMUM expected crowds of 15 K ( that's 15 thousand, 15,000) people
(including sea gulls) per day, it is enticing....