:hauling trip;

From: Terry Lane (tlane@mobynet.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 09:33:22 PDT

List,
  I am making final arrangements as to my hauling trip. I still have
room from Ca. to the east coast and can haul a pickup sized vehicle,
or even a duece if the outside rear wheels are removed are removed.
I am leaving on June 27th and will be in Raleigh NC by the 2nd of July.
Let me know. I am considerably more reasonable than commercial haulers.
--Contact me ASAP
terry lane
1-559-638-2742
P.S.--Nails, you need to contact me about your mog and what it
will cost you,where it is, phone numbers, etc. etc, unless you
have made other arrangements.
     Thane Cody, please let me know about what you want to do also
on the SEE tractor you are interested in.