Deuce Parts for Sale

From: Spunky's Motor Pool (spunkysmotorpool@cox.net)
Date: Sun Jun 13 2004 - 07:53:47 PDT

Hi List,

Well the good old county has come down on me and told me to clean my place
up a bit, which is going to mean getting rid of a lot of my military vehicle
stuff. Since I only have 30 days to get this done, I'm going to be letting
a lot of parts go cheap. All of my stuff is for a M35A2 deuce, so if you're
in need of anything for your deuce, please email me off list and I'd be
happy to let you know if I have it. I'm located in Williamsburg, Va.

Thanks,

Harold