Re: [MV] MVPA Convention in Mobile]

From: Michael Howell, DO (michael@tsixroads.com)
Date: Sun Jun 13 2004 - 11:40:50 PDT

For those of you that are confused about the header on this email. I
wrote both of the emails I sent at the same time but accidentally sent
this one to the old address which was still in my address book. When it
didn't post I went back to my sent folder to see why and noticed the
problem and forwarded it to the correct address. I didn't realize the
crap at the top would show up.

Sorry for the confusion.