Re: [MV] T-34's as Tigers in "Kelly's Heroes"

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Jun 14 2004 - 08:48:13 PDT

At 4:04 PM +0100 6/14/04, David Page wrote:
>The Jagdpanther is a mock up. Not sure what it was made form.
>
>The Stug in BoB is made from 2 AFV432's 'cut and shut' to give the 6 wheeled
>chassis. Also made, but not used, was an Sd Kfz 222

But in this case much effort was done to look as correct as possible.
I have no problems with the mockup Shermans that populated the drive
of Lt Gen Horrocks and Lt Col Vandeleur's drive to the command post
at the start of the Garden operation. Carriers, Halftracks, scout
cars, etc. It all looked especially correct. The same can be said of
Band of Brothers. They did a good job if not an excellent job.

Can Farby be applied to a movie?

--
--
-                 Data Center Operations Group                -