Re: [MV] Off topic recommended reading--er' viewing

From: J Travis (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Jun 14 2004 - 09:49:26 PDT

Knowing Disney's current penchant for PC, they probably edited out any
trace of racist stereotypes of Japanese or Germans, which would cut them
down to about 20 seconds apiece. After all, we could fight them and
kill them, but we dare not (gasp) "offend" them while doing so. Kinda
like where we are in the present day in Iraq. Betchya never see
Yosemite Sam wearing his turban and riding his camel on film again in
our lifetimes!

Jay Travis