Re: [MV] Deuce wheel hub question

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 14 2004 - 11:39:57 PDT

Aaron and list. Once the vent is located, remove it from the housing. You can
run brakleen through it or use solvent. It does have rubber in it and as such
will be affected by certain solvents. Your local driveline shop just might be
able to match up a replacement. You should be able to blow out of the vent
but not suck unto the vent when working correctly.
Regards,
Kenny