Kitchen tent for sale, great for parking jeep under

From: GOTaM35 (GOTaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Mon Jun 14 2004 - 13:10:42 PDT

Not totally MV related, but I did pick up my latest GL purchase and I am
thinking of selling some of it.

I have several kitchen tents, new in the crate and I just don't need all of
them. And all jokes aside, you really could park your jeep under one.
These are like the one I had at Aberdeen except these are complete with
screens, poles and wooden stakes. I think they are much better that GP's.
I sat mine up at "girls camp" this past week and with the sides up it worked
well. Not too hot. Here's a link to one with a picture:

http://www.galleria-e.com/cgi-bin/Colemans.storefront/40ce0347047fd7d0273f428d3282066d/Product/View/313801

If any one is interested contact me off list. Oh yea, I want $500 for the
whole thing. I may be able to deliver to the MVPA convention. The crate
will not fit in my short bed truck, so that may not be an option. If anyone
is interested I might set one up and take a picture or two of it. With all
the right poles I think two men can set one up in under an hour.

If you have a MV you have to have a green canvas tent to set up at get
togethers.

Also if anyone is interested I have lots of other "parts" to other tents. I
will try to make a list and put it on my web site if anyone thinks that is
worth the trouble. I have little use for ends to a tent I don't have so
those items will be "bargain" priced.

My father has already made a claim on the kitchen tent, but I know he won't
pay for it.

Joe Trapp
Blythewood, SC