tire wear

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 06:22:56 PDT

I have a unique solution to tire wear - not my idea - was forced on me. I
have a M135 and 2 M37s with such new tires that the tires still have the
little mold buttons on them - and have been on vehicles for several years.
Unfortunately the M135 is disassembled as it has been for last 5 years and
the M37s have not started for 2 years. I have had several mechanics try to
get M37s started and all have failed. All depends on day you try to start
it, one time no ignition spark, fix that and it might start or there will be
no fuel passing carb., fix that and it might start. Gas tanks have been
drained and fresh fuel put in. Be assured that when you do get one to
start it will not start next time; and the frustration continues, but at
least am not wearing tires out. What really confuses me is that they
used to start easy every time.

Everette