Re: [MV] Bjorn's recipe for long front tire life (M35)

From: Ron (rojoha@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 16:00:18 PDT

That explains it...... you sent your tractor up to John Tennis in New Yawk,
where it wouldn't be recognized, to give birth to it's devil spawn and John
is passing it off as something he created..... you BAHSTARD!!!!!
    Be a man and do the right thing and reunite your family....buy the
'mutt' from John and bring it back to Florida where it belongs!