Re: [MV] Medium Tow Bar on HMMWV?

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 12:27:08 PDT

Hi George...

Yes, here it is:

  http://www.cimmerians.org/images/HMV104401.JPG

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See These Trucks at www.CUCV.NET Keyword Searching of 22,000 Electronic TMs at www.MILDOCS.com