Re: [MV] Licensing big rigs without a second mortgage

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 10:13:52 PDT

Alrighty then! Ronzo is showing his lilly white backside again! For 15 years
I have carried a Streamlight rechargeable. Streamlight Ronzo. We don't need
to secure a cashe of donut holes in flashlights anymore, Dunkin Donuts are
open 24 hours and so is 7-11 which has donuts. Now excuse me while I wipe the
powdered sugar from my cheek!
Kenny