Re: [MV] M15A1 gun carriage

From: GOTaM35 (GOTaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Sun Jun 20 2004 - 10:13:07 PDT

I'm not sure if it is a M15A1 or just a M15, but there is one on display at
Ft. Jackson with the two 50's and the 37mm mount. I have taken lots of
pictures of the mount when I was making my dummy 50 and now I have taken
lots of pictures of the whole thing as a reference source for my scout car.
If anyone would like pictures I can email some but I am having trouble
getting pictures out. Might be my computer. At any rate anyone wanting to
see the vehicle it is on display at the Forts Museum and can be seen any
time. I go down every couple of weeks to study and photo their scout car.

Joe Trapp
Blythewood, SC