Insurance company and trucks?

From: Dennis Racz (docdrrd@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 10:55:42 PDT

Ok with all the talk about CDLs and reg etc... I changed my 1964 M35A2 over
to Antique tags AFTER asking State Farm (my insurance) if it would be
cheaper... Well I paid the CommonWealth of Pa the money and time and a few
pictures and they had no problem changing the Tags... NOW State farm said
they will not change the insurance from Comercial (due to size they said) to
antique cause it WAS a military vehicle? I only use it on parades and such
so I do not want to be paying the almost $1200 a year cost for a few times a
year on the road. Can anyone suggest who to go with for insurance? I also
wanted to know if anyone else ever had this issue? I did not have a full
coveerage so there was no replace cost issue in there. I saw before someone
was a insurance agent on here, if they can answer that off line that would
be fine also. I just don't understand this.

Dennis Racz
1964 M35A2 Reo