Towbar f/u

From: Michael Howell, DO (michael@tsixroads.com)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 17:14:15 PDT

Thanks for all of the responses. I spent all weekend loading up the
trailer to go to Mobile. I think I found some good stuff to take. I
decided to not bring the tow bar however. I bought these at DRMO in
Montgomery. I got two complete with all adapters and now I can't find
the adapters. Like one of you pointed out, without them it isn't worth
much. It still has the one that I used for the CUCV on it though. Seems
like that would be the one you would use the most.

I noticed that the one I plan to keep has a stencil stating that a MWO
had been performed on it. Are these bands that one of you mentioned
about 3 inches long and welded on the end of the tube next to the ring end?

Mike