Re: [MV] Insurance company and trucks?

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 21:34:11 PDT

hey dudette.

You're the second lister who has said that. They must have used common
sense instead of .. whatever. I called them in '02 when I got the Deuce
and was informed they do not insure un-garaged historical green beasties.

<blinkin eyes> this is the first good news I've heard in years.

Time to go buy a Lotto ticket.

:] Paul

When I made out my application form for Condon and Skelly I specified
that it was not going to be in a garage, cause a M54A2 won't fit in a
garage. They accepted the form and issued me the insurance (For a
historical vehicle)