Insurance company and trucks?

From: Dennis Racz (docdrrd@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 14:05:54 PDT

Oh you will love this one, State farm said they will not insure it as an
antique because it was owned by the Military...... That is the only reason,
and they will not put it in writting cause they do not want to be sued they
said. So how do they know it was owed by the military if I say it was not?
It was owned by the Gov. the title says.. so could be any part of it. Is
this dicrimination? My sister runs one of our state reps. office out here so
I think its time to call the Insurance comm. to see if this is fair. Here we
are trying to support our goverment by buying thier "stuff" and boost morale
in these troubled times.... does that sound like a good speech? What do I
have to loose, right? Lets see where it gets me...

Dennis Racz
1964 Reo M35A2

a trip to NY