RE: [MV] Camo cargo cover forsale

From: Brian Shook (shookysmvs@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 18:38:10 PDT

I forgot to mention that this is the new style cargo cover with the rubber
type tie downs and has the front and rear end curtains attached to it.

Brian in NC

>>I have a Vinyl 3 color camo cargo cover forsale for I believe a
5ton cargo truck. I had this top on my deuce and it is too long
front to back so I'm assuming its for the 5 ton truck. I can email
pictures to anyone interested. $200.00 + shipping

a trip to NY