CUCV transmission problem

From: mark baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Thu Jun 24 2004 - 06:16:55 PDT

Listers
 IM having troubles with MY M-1009 shifting gears. When I first got the
truck it seemed that the transmission was shifting fine. Then one day I
hopped into it to take it for a ride and it would not shift out either low
or 2nd except after high reving the engine.
 I took it in to have the tranny flushed yesterday and that did not help,
but it seems like I can manually shift it and it will run the gears but
still acts like it does not want to move.
 the other day I leaned up aginst the back of it and it moved forward about
a foot. Could I be looking at tranny problems, or could the rear end be
going out?
Thanks for the help!!
Mark M-886