Deuce for Sale in PA

From: Hendon, William Calvin - Eastman (whendon@eastman.com)
Date: Thu Jun 24 2004 - 10:32:56 PDT

Afternoon, I am posting for a co-worker who needs to sell his Deuce which is located in NW PA near Erie.

        1952 Kaiser , 2½ ton 6X6, GM industrial 304 straight 6 cyl - gasoline engine, Dual rear drive shafts,
        Hydro-matic transmission w/ high and low ranges, "super" axels, complete troop carrier canopy, 20,000# Winch with new cable, Complete set of extra brakes includes drums, pads and more, Extra transfer case, 11 extra tires, all in very good condition. These are typical tread pattern. The 4 rear tires were replaced with 4 new tires having a more aggressive tread pattern, and have less than 30 miles driven on them. 1 extra split rim. The truck is in Very Good condition with very little rust and less than 36,000 miles. It has never been outside the U.S. It was originally in the reserves then donated to the Boy Scouts who used it on camping trips and drove it in parades. It then went to a private party who kept it garaged until I purchased it in April 2002. Asking $3600

        Phone - 412 400 4387 ask for "Bill"

Bill Hendon, C.P.G., P.G.
HSES Manager
Eastman - Jefferson Site