Re: [MV] New Email Problem

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Thu Jun 24 2004 - 18:53:49 PDT

And here's where the little darlings are located...

Quik International (QUIK-DOM)
   4616 West Sahara Ave, Suite 300
   Las Vegas, NV 89102-3796
   US

   Domain Name: QUIK.COM

   Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
      Quik International (WEB193-ORG) webmaster@QUIK.COM
      Quik International
      170 E. 17th St, Suite 101
      Costa Mesa, CA 92627
      US
      949-548-2171 fax: 949-548-0569

I'll have to stop by and say hi to them next time I'm in Costa Mesa or LV.
Maybe next month.

Greg

OB MV content: Does anyone know where someones parting out a '75 or so Dodge
D200 (M890)? I need a front coil spring or two.....mystified as to how they
could break one in two...