LDT-465-1D

From: mkmvpa@juno.com
Date: Sun Jun 27 2004 - 20:37:15 PDT

I was wondering if there should be any play at all in the rocker arms on an LDT motor? I removed the aft valver cover on my LDT-465-1D today because of a chatter that I can now hear after installing the quiet turbo on it. All but 2 rocker arms had movement in them. Do I just need to make and adjustment to the screws on the push rod side of the arms? this seems the most logical thing and would eliminate the chatter from the push rod smacking the rocker arm on every cycle.
Please let me know any advice anyone mat have.

Thanks,
Bob
American General M35A2C, LDT-465-1D (upgraded to -1D standard from a -1C after addition of -1D turbo)
MVPA#23437