[MV] WTB CUCV parts

From: Bones (mrbones@ixks.com)
Date: Sun Jun 27 2004 - 23:21:08 PDT

Greetings list,

Thanks for always being a source of information and amusement. It brightens
up my day to check my email, at least I always know I will either learn
something new or get some laughs of varying intensity.. there's room for all
of it in my world.

We recently acquired yet another (3 total now :-) 1986 M1009. (Unnamed as of
yet, currently "Project X")

We are in need of the following good condition parts:

Driver's side glass
Passenger door (with glass is better but not mandatory)
Hood
Tailgate (or innards at least), and glass for same
Front Bumper/shackle mounts
Brush guard
Rear Bumper/Shackle mounts

I vastly prefer parts that are in the midwest to save shipping costs but
will consider all offers

(Yes, I know any boneyard Blazer / truck / Suburban part will fit but old
CARC camo will match relatively closely and look better until we paint the
beast. A red or blue or primer door or hood ruins the image and only serves
to confuse those that don't know what historical MVs are in the first place.
(You'd be amazed how many people think the M1009s we have are hillbilly
mobiles with incredibly large CB antennae. LOL. Always glad to teach them
the green gospel. :-)

Thanks again,
and best regards to all you and yours...

T. Bones Morris
KD Hamilton Jones
Jesse James Morris