Re: [MV] Deuce carrying capacity

From: grntrks@juno.com
Date: Tue Jun 29 2004 - 22:48:07 PDT

As long as we are on this subject--- I watched the live coverage of the
blitz to Bagdad every waking moment. At one point during the major sand
storm, one of the "imbedded" reporters talked to track crew ( live ) that
had pulled their pac at night, during the storm, and ask why they were
doing it in a sand storm.
The reply was (paraphrased ) If we don,t get it fixed now we could get
killed tomorrow, because it won't run.

'Nuff said!

Frank Cox
USAF, 'Nam 1966