Re: Re: [MV] Turbine powered

From: flyn3nvt@adelphia.net
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 11:51:18 PDT

I am a aircraft mech for my $$$$. I was out at Rolls Royce/Allison in indiana in march. The teacher showed us their Crown Vic with a Allison Turbine under the hood. Was tooo sweet, the exhaust alone with the twin pipes out the back was a work of art. It was in storage but I was told that some of them take it out to lunch every once in a while to keep the seals wet.
APU's are way too cool!!!! Would love to put one in a go-cart.

Jeff