1984 CUCV For sale, update

From: bmg1917a@bellsouth.net
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 12:33:27 PDT

I've decided I need to sell off my CUCV I was restoring because I've lost the space I was storing it at and I'm heading off to school the end of July to get my MBA.

Located in Valdosta, Ga.
Very restorable, runs like a champ
New injector pump
Power Steering Pump
Front Steering system rebuilt with new tie rod and tie rod ends.
New front brake calipers and brakes
New tires
New rear brake shoes
New Alts.
Lots of other new parts.

The main items this truck needs are seat covers. There are a few other cosmetic items it needs, but nothing major.

I've decided I need to sell off my CUCV I was restoring because I've lost the space I was storing it at and I'm heading off to school the end of July to get my MBA.

Located in Valdosta, Ga.
Very restorable, runs like a champ
New injector pump
Power Steering Pump
Front Steering system rebuilt with new tie rod and tie rod ends.
New front brake calipers and brakes
New tires
New rear brake shoes
New Alts.
Lots of other new parts.

The main items this truck needs are seat covers. There are a few other cosmetic items it needs, but nothing major.

   Removed steering column to begin restoration but lost space and time to complete, must sacrifice at 2000.00, I have a fair amount more than this invested in this perticular vehicle.

pictures at: http://ImageEvent.com/austringer/1984cucvforsale

Thanks for looking

Jason
229-269-9029