For Sale in Boise, Idaho

From: Jason Rose (jrose609@msn.com)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 20:36:30 PDT

Guys

My father and I have a couple of vehicles to sell.

VEHICLE 1

The first is a 1953 Dodge M37. The truck was bought by a friend of mine at
auction in Kansas. It came from the forest service. Has an aluminum
hardtop. Has a heater kit installed on the front, left fender. Also has
the rare defrost for the windshield. Has complete troop seat kit. Also has
the wood boards for the rear canvas. Tires are about 50%. Tread is good, but
a little weather checked. All electrical works. The electrical is complete
and original. Pintle hitch is there. Has a spare tire holder, but no
spinner. Has new canvas seats. Truck is olive drab with no markings. It has
no rear lifting shackles and the trailer recepticle is missing.

The m37 runs excellent. That is the best part of the truck. The engine
purrs. The truck had been in storage for about 9 months, and I went out and
re-connected the batteries and put gas in it. I used the choke, but it fired
right up. The truck drives excellent. Shifts great. There are no problems
with this truck.

There is absolutely 100% no rust in the truck. The tool compartment is
clean. There is no rust under the headlights or on the rear of the cab where
most trucks get it. The paint is pretty good, but I did it myself. I'm not
the best at painting, but it looks better than when the army probably did
it.

Asking $5500 or best offer on the truck. I have no pictures yet, but will
this weekend. Does anyone have a website I could post to? I am not very
computer literate, and I could use some help with that.

VEHICLE 2

1952 Jeep M38A1

Jeep is in very good condition. Absolutely no rust. Left rear bumperette is
crunched (from my parking job in the shop). Runs great. Carb recently
rebuilt. Has an original hardtop. Runs excellent and drives even better. Has
new, civilian tires. Original rims. Missing windshield wipers. This jeep
also came from auction in Kansas about 7 years ago. Painted olive drab with
no markings. I don't know the mileage, but it drives great. Has no rear
seat, but the brackets are there. I can possibly scrounge a rear seat. Jeep
has not been cannibalized or anything. It's all complete.

I don't have pictures of the jeep. It is in storage at my grandpa's. I'll
try and get some pictures for you.

Asking $4500 or best offer

If anyone has any questions about these vehicles, I'll answer the best I
can. These are nice vehicles

I'm open to offers on both vehicles. I can help with shipping arrangements
if you need help.

Thanks,

Jason Rose
Boise, Idaho