Re: [MV] 24 volt Air conditioner stuff

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 06:46:18 PDT

>If you want 24 volt AC stuff you can find compressors, clutches, fans and so
>forth at large equipment dealers. I installed a 24 volt system in a John
>Deere excavator last year. I can't think of the name of the company that
>makes the unit, but it was after market

You must mean Red Dot or Kysor ? I have both books here, both list 24V
compressor clutches and 24V evaporator units. In fact, right on the cover of
the Kysor book is a picture of a Hummwv Ambulance. Web adresses are:
www.rdac.com and www.kysor-westran.com. My catalogs came from a local truck
parts store, they do mail order if you can't find anyone, they are Fuel
Systems, Brookfield, WI, 262-781-4353.

Happy Cooling !!!

je