Re: [MV] 4th of July...+ 2 cents on Canibals

From: Ida Heath (spike@defuniak.com)
Date: Sat Jul 03 2004 - 04:33:05 PDT

Naaa, it sounded like you didn't want to go that route so forget it, plus it
wouldn't change anyones way of thinking so lets just do it the current way.
I cannibilized some parts today just to have something to do at my
motorpool. We'll all go down the tubes together.

I'll tell you what you can do for me though, you can help me get "W"
reelected so the military don't lose the rest of what we have by placing a
Liberal in the Whitehouse again. lol

I saw in yesterdays news where the NG"s are being sent to Iraq for the
second time and some prior service people are being called back in. Clinton
really did a good job of draining the active military. I say start the
draft back.

Sonny