Air release kit for air tanks of a M35A2.

From: AVarvarigo@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 05 2004 - 10:04:41 PDT

Hi all. I believe, I asked this some time back, but as I am getting older I am losing my mind.
Anyhow. Going through my books the other day, I was reminded that there was a kit that I believe the military used on the above, with cables coming out of the side of the truck to a holding plate bolted to the frame. Those pulled would release the air off of the tanks through the use of quick release valves. I was wondering if anyone would happen to have said kit and willing to part with it.
Thank you all,
Tony V.