To owners of International MVs

From: Colin M Rush (chesnimnus@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jul 05 2004 - 13:49:01 PDT

I am having a problem determining something. The M-5H-6 I am working on
does not have an ID tag anywhere on it. There is however a serial number
on the engine block. I had just assumed they were different, but the
number on the title is the same as the one on the engine, so I am
guessing I am wrong. Perhap those folks that have an IH can tell me if
the serial number on the block is or is not the same as the one on the ID
plate? -Colin Rush

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!