M2 Machinegun (was Deuce Bumper Numbers)

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 11:56:52 PDT

I too have read the book about Mr. Hathcock, he did NOT modify the 50 in
regards to making it non automatic, I understand his skill was at such a
level that he could fire only one round at a time. not to say that he had a
ammo belt in weapon when used as a sniper rifle... - regarding shooting
front fork of bicycle he did this because it was a child riding bicycle
caring rifles.

He has several confirmed kills at over a mile away.

Everette