Re: [MV] M2 Machinegun (was Deuce Bumper Numbers)

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 21:07:09 PDT

Slight correction If I might add.......

If you latch the bolt latch down, the weapon will function in the fully
automatic mode.

In the raised position, it can be used to return the bolt to battery,
chambering a round, and allowing the trigger to fire the round, resulting in
a recoil-ejection of spent case, with bolt locked rearward until the latch
is pushed, repeating the whole process.

Bolt latch function is commonly confused....seldom used.

Jon