Re: [MV] Other Blue ( was pink) military vehicles you shouldknow of.......

From: rertman@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed Jul 07 2004 - 07:55:18 PDT

During my 1972 sojourn at McMurdo Station, Antarctica, the C.O. of the U.S. Navy
Support Squadron down there had a bright pink Jeep station wagon. The X.O. had
one that was Navy Gray.

They stayed plugged into the 120 VAC 60 Hz power to keep the coolant in a liquid state,
except when they were being driven. Then they stayed running until they could get
back to their homes where they were plugged in again.

Dick