Re: [MV] CHICK MAGNETS?? WAS Re: [MV] 4th of July...advice

From: Longhunter7 (longhunter7@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed Jul 07 2004 - 15:21:31 PDT

Ronzo!

Think of your Deuce as a very large tool for the preparation of a gourmet
dinner! Pressed duck is very expensive! This could turn out to be a "get
rich quick" idea!

P.S. I loved the "dead duck" on the door idea! Remember, 5 ducks and you are
an ACE!

Longhunter7 out!
MVPA #23952
72 AM General M35A2C w/w