Re: [MV] list archive (why I choose to unsubscribe)

From: Ron (rojoha@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 09:58:27 PDT

Hi Neil:
    Google'ing seems to work pretty well for me, ya just have to go to the
    Try this string, which gives back about 90+ archive hits on the subject,
going back to 1999:
    M135 transmission mil-veh -headset -perkins -marine

    Drop the 'transmission' specific and stand by to get overwhelmed on
archive posts about the M135, then add M211 for even more .....
    Maybe when Dad, er, Arthur gets back, we could ask him nicely for a
search mode....

Ron