help needed

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 14:46:21 PDT

I have a M170 that is 99% complete, to make 100% I need measured drawings,
pictures, anything that will help me with information needed to construct
everything needed to install the stretcher hangers and related items that
allow the third stretcher to be swung from top bows. I have all of the
things needed for the one behind driver and in the floor of passenger side,
but none of what it takes to hang the one from the passenger side top bows.

Thanks for your help

Everette