RE: [MV] Two questions... M35A2 tow bar and DOT 5 brake fluid

From: Alex (alex@glx.net)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 18:20:00 PDT

Hi All,
First let me thank you all for your response to the towing question. I
saw everything from some well thought out and detailed descriptions of
why this was less than the most brilliant idea, to references of caskets
and next-of-kin. Bottom line is that you all talked me out of it... I'll
spend the $100. I'd also like to thank those that even offered to help
me get it home, not knowing me from Adam. I got some responses on the
DOT 5 also. I truly appreciate all the input. This will, of course, lead
me to ask many more naïve questions after I get it home. Thank you
gentlemen for this "support group".
Alex Grossman (new daddy of an M35A2...)
Omaha, Nebraska