RE: [MV] Vandalism to Military Vehicles

From: Baker, George R. - Eastman (grbaker@eastman.com)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 07:32:00 PDT

We just had our annual Independence Day Celebration here at my place,
several of my buddies from church and I have been doing this for seven
years, in the past we gave the kids track rides (videos on the web page)
but this year we had such a large crowd (2500+) we just did static
displays. I will post pictures and the complete video later but here is
a short clip of some of the kids having a ball. They will remember these
events the rest of their lives, I can't imagine getting to ride in a
tracked vehicle when I was a kid.
I have had some damage in the past from the little guys (I don't stand
by and let them destroy them I will get on them, big and little kids
alike) but most of my vehicles were a total wreck when I got them so I
figure I can fix them back. I've been very blessed to own several nice
MVs so I look at it like this, if I get selfish with what I've been
blessed with then maybe the One that blessed me with them might take
them back.

http://tired-iron.mounet.com/kids.wmv

Relax, take a breath, and have fun!
G.R.Baker