Pigs in Cyberspace- and off topic post...

From: John Seidts (jseidts@astory.com)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 09:09:14 PDT

I've found hogs in many places in the world, rooting as hogs will do.
Suffice to say we have all seen their root marks even here on the list...

Now for my off topic post- does anybody recognize this as a vehicle gun
mount accessory?

http://www.astory.com/aircraft/ufo/3187.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/ufo/3187a.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/ufo/3187b.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/ufo/3187c.JPG

SOOOEYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(apologies to anybody who calls hogs for a living, or didn't like my
linguistic interpretation of a hog call...)

As my acquaintance said to ignorant people who offended his persona- "Wipe
the pigshit off your lips before you talk to me!"