1953 M37 update

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 14:11:14 PDT

The engine problem was solved by swapping the original for a flathead from a
1950's nondescript rusted out dodge pickup truck. The "new" engine works
great and my son (17) now drives the truck daily to and from his summer job.
About 15 to 20 miles every day. :)
The original engine had a busted piston. We don't know what caused the
problem. The current engine is the third engine in this truck, our second.
It has had a rough life, but is doing well at the moment.
Have a great day!
Bjorn
MVPA 19212
Meadows of Dan, Virginia