Re: [MV] Did you leave the keys in it?

From: James M. Atkinson (jmatk@tscm.com)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 17:28:27 PDT

I have mine installed behind the passengers seat.

Be sure the switch exceeds the amperage rating (at 28 volts) of the batteries.

This is also a good time and place to installed a permanently mounted
trickle charger to keep them batteries topped off.

-jma

At 06:06 PM 7/9/2004, Ida Heath wrote:
>I think I saw at an MV show, a cut-off switch that goes in-line on the
>battery cable that has a hole in it where one can place a padlock. Maybe
>thats a thought. It would only require the operator to reach under the seat,
>unlock it, then flip it for power.
>
>Sonny

We Expertly Hunt Real Spies, Real Eavesdroppers, and Real Wiretappers.

  James M. Atkinson Phone: (978) 546-3803
  Granite Island Group Fax: (978) 546-9467
  127 Eastern Avenue #291 Web: http://www.tscm.com/
  Gloucester, MA 01931-8008 Email: mailto:jmatk@tscm.com

   World Class, Professional, Ethical, and Competent Bug Sweeps, and
Wiretap Detection using Sophisticated Laboratory Grade Test Equipment.