Re: [MV] New Dodge CUCV and Jeep??

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 22:43:21 PDT

Note the glaring error. They state "...since the LAST (my emphasis) Power
Wagon was built in 1946..." Actually, the FIRST of the referenced style was
built circa 1945/6, and the LAST for domestic US consumption was in 1968,
and a few years later for foreign markets, such as the Middle East (where
Muslims live) and for NATO.

apb
Dodge PW 1968
Dodge PW 1954